Terms and Conditions
- The Company reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the Client’s original requirements change or upon inspection of the property.
- The Client is responsible for providing access to the property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks without any special efforts or skills. Failure to provide access to the property is subject to a $50.00 non-refundable fee.
- The company is NOT responsible for any alarms triggered during the service visit. The customer MUST provide the company with full instructions for disabling and/or resetting any alarm systems on the premises.
- Payment is to be made in cash at the beginning of the Service, unless different payment method is confirmed. The customer is obligated to make the payment before our team starts the service.
- To hold a slot for the Service, card details must be provided, regardless of the confirmed payment method.
- If a bank transfer payment has been agreed, this has to be completed no later than 24 hours prior to the Service’s time. We reserve the right to cancel an appointment if no payment has been received.
- All card payments are subject to 2% transaction fee.
- All card payments are secured within 2 business days before the Service by pre-authorizing (holding) the amount payable. The actual payment is processed upon completion of the Service. We reserve the right to cancel an appointment if the Service is not secured.
I. Cash payments
- I. 1. Cash payment is accepted prior completion of the requested work, directly to the company personnel.
- I. 2. Cash payment amount for the service can be left in an envelope or other container at a specified location in the property where the requested service is being performed – company staff must be advised with all necessary details.
- I. 3. Cash amount for the service can be left with a contact person present at the working site – company staff must be advised with all necessary details.
- I. 4. Cash amount for the service can be left at a specific location, different from the working site, in cases where keys are to be picked from/delivered back to a different address. The cash payment associated with the requested work must be present at this location, in an envelope or other container, or left with a specified contact person – company staff must be advised with all necessary details.
- I. 5. In cases where the cash payment is not received in accordance to the aforementioned conditions, such is expected within a time frame of 5 working days following completion of the work. All bank information needed for the payment is provided by company personnel by email, containing invoice and payment instructions. Our company will exercise the statutory right to claim interest as per the indication on the invoice associated with the service provided, and compensation for debt recovery costs under the Late Payment legislation if payment is not received according to our agreed payment terms.
- I. 6. In cases where cash or bank transfer payment is not received in accordance to the aforementioned conditions, our company holds the right to process a payment from the card details provided by the customer during the process of arranging the service.
II. Card payments
- II. 1. Card details associated with services provided for private customers, corporate customers, agencies and any type of business registered entities are provided upon the act of arranging a booking for the services. Those details serve as a security measure in regard to last minute cancellations in accordance to our Terms and Conditions, as well as arranging payments if such payment method is agreed during the act of arranging the booking.
- II. 1. In cases where card details are not provided in accordance to point III.1. from our Payment terms and conditions, or a different card is to be used for arranging the payment, such details are to be provided at least 5 hours prior to the service start in order to successfully confirm the booking.
- II. 2. The card details provided by the customer are used for processing the charge for the relevant service, inclusive of automatically processed transaction fees of 2.00% of the total amount for debit cards, and 2.00% of the total amount for credit cards. The relevant transaction fee is applied on top of the quoted amount for the service.
- II. 3. Card transactions are processed on the day of the service.
- II. 4. In cases where card payment fails, customer is promptly informed by the company. If no action is taken by the customer in order to address the issue, invoice with payment instructions is sent to the cusomer by email. Payment is expected within time frames, stated in Point II. of our Payment terms and conditions. Our company will exercise the statutory right to claim interest as per the indication on the invoice associated with the service provided, and compensation for debt recovery costs under the Late Payment legislation if payment is not received according to our agreed payment terms.
Upon the act of arranging a booking for any type of service, you confirm that you have read and agreed with the company Payment terms and conditions, as well as the general Terms and conditions.
- The Client can cancel or reschedule the scheduled service by giving us at least a 48h notice. Failure to provide us with the needed notice will result with a $50.00 cancellation fee.
- We reserve the right to refuse any job if its condition is hazardous to the health and well being of our operatives.
- The company has the right to cancel or reschedule a service in cases where an accident or any unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned technician.
- No refund claims will be considered once the service has been carried out.
- All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Client’s satisfaction unless written notice is received by the Company with details of the complaint within 24 hours of the work being completed. We will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it to the satisfaction of the Client, or alternatively to a reasonable standard.
- In case of damage, proven to be caused by us, The Company will repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired the Company will rectify the problem by crediting the customer with the item’s present actual cash value toward a like replacement.
- While our operatives make every effort not to break items, accidents do happen. Identical replacement is always attempted but not guaranteed. For this specific reason, The Company requests all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valuable) be stored away and/or not cleaned by the operatives.
- The Company may require entry to the location of the claim within 24 hours to correct the problem.
- Any work undertaken us is covered by a Public Liability Insurance.
- Our Basic or Professional Gardening services do not include waste collection. That is a separate service we offer – please see the rubbish removal page.
Special Offer Conditions
- Promotional offer cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Promotional offer does not apply for minimum charges.
- Promotional offer does not apply for junk removal services.
- If you have any questions relating to these Redeem conditions please contact us.
- Promotional offer applies for all new bookings above $100.00.
- Certain surcharges can apply for specific areas due to limited and/or no parking, difficult access or time to reach.
- You have the option to unsubscribe from our promotional newsletters and text messages.
- It is highly recommended that Professional Gardening is done upon viewing. The Company does not guarantee an exact price over the phone.
- There is a minimum call out charge of $90.00 for basic gardening and the gardeners will confirm the exact price when they arrive.
- Garden Waste Collection is not included in the gardening price, however we can organise it as a separate service.